When can a player be kicked from a game?
When can a player be kicked from a game:
- Players in non rated games and non rated players can always be kicked with a majority vote by the other players.
- Hosts can kick bots (AI players) at anytime
- The host can kick anyone before game starts (ie there is no penalty for the kicked player)
- Rated Players can be kicked with majority vote before game starts with no stalling requirement.
- Rated Players Can be kicked if they're considered stalling.
Stalling is the time a player is inactive, this only applies to rated games. the rules are different between or trick games and backgammon...
Stalling is when the current turn is longer then 2 minutes, and that player can be kicked by other player with 1 vote.
For Hearts/Spades/Euchre (trick games)
- Current turn is longer then 1 minute --OR--
- The cumulative time of their last 5 turns is longer then 90 seconds --OR--
- Allow 2 votes to kick if their current turn is longer then 4 minutes (this is to protect against a stalling team)
Guides and staff can not be kicked from a game.
Problems connecting to the game
When you can't connect to the Hardwood games online servers its usually one of 3 things: But first, the best thing to do is restart your device, so that we're starting fresh. If the problem persists, continue... 1 ) A rare temporary server down ...
Signing in through game center, facebook or google play.
The basic way to sign in to an account is with a name and password. However you can also attach various other options depending on the platform you are playing on. We allow facebook login from Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. YOu can use Gamecenter ...
How to restore game invites
If you've chosen to "Ignore Invites" in the past, but would like to turn them back on follow these instructions: From the lobby, choose "menu" -> "Lobby" -> "allow Invites" There you'll have 3 choices, to allow all invites, only people you've ...
I have an unlock key for an older game, where can I download it?
Here a links to the old version games to use with your unlock key. Hardwood Spades version 1 http://www.silvercrk.com/downloads/spades/1/ Hardwood Hearts version 1 http://www.silvercrk.com/downloads/hearts/1/ Hardwood Euchre version ...
Mac OSC Catalina broke my game as it doesn't support 32 bit
Our old games with unlock keys are only 32 bit and will not work on OSX Catalina. Our new games that use plus memberships are 64 bit and can be downloaded here: www.hardwoodgames.com